Capturing my thoughts
11th August 2006..::Back to School::..3 months have past so quickly and I'm back to school again! Getting ready to gear up and take off! Soon, I'll be MIA-ing again because of many projects...hehe! So dun miss me eh!
Holidays have been greaaat! 3 months of holidays is erm...okie lah, just nice. I won't complain. There's so many things I want to say but I just can't remember what...hehe. Anyway, I want to thank God for so many things! Especially for W01 breakthrough attendance on National Day! Once again, we hit over and beyond what we targeted for! Praise the Lord! W01 has seen the lowest attendance this year in July with 16 students when our regular attendance per week this year is at least 22. But God is good! We hit our highest attendance last week with 30 students attending the party! Many of our irregular students came back and also a new contact! Yay! God has been tremendously good to us this year, every week as the JAMs kakis fellowship together every sunday, we'll meet at least 1 new contact! I once met 3 new contacts in a week! PTL! Truly, as Jinzhi shared in the JAMs conference on National Day, God is really opening up heaven and our eyes! Amazing, Wonderful, Extraordinary! Only God is capable! HAHA!!! He took us out of our "Marah" to our "Elim"! Next is to multiply and continue for greater growth!
So praise the Lord and thank you everyone especially my bus helpers Felix and Hensa for the hardwork and prayers! You are GREAT! Kudos to both of you! Let's believe that...hmmm...we will grow, grOW and GROW in our bus, in our students and in all aspects of our life!
Loving and serving with you all in the House of God!
God bless!
11:50 AM